Since its incorporation, Ormazabal has been driving innovation in electrical distribution, providing high value added solutions, products and services. Its quest for innovation has resulted in the company obtaining a large number of patents that further reinforce its technological independence. Its Electro-technical Voltage Laboratory (HPL) with a capacity of 2,500 MVA is another benchmark.
At the forefront of the international medium-voltage electrical distribution market, Ormazabal has factories in Spain, Germany and France, as well as sales offices in these countries and Argentina, Brazil, China, Mexico, India, Poland, Portugal and Turkey. The group has obtained one of the most important quality and environmental management certificates and is committed to social responsibility; forming part of the United Nations Global Pact since 2002. It also collaborates with UNICEF.
• Electric switchgear for primary and secondary distribution
• Protection, control and automation of electrical power networks
• Distribution transformers
• Low-voltage boards
• Transformer substations
• Medium-voltage applications
• Founded: Lemona (Vizcaya), 1967
• Number of employees: 1,623
• Turnover in 2008: Euros 550 million
• Operates in more than 30 countries
• Units installed: a million distribution cells up to 36 kV, 100,000 transformer substations, 124,000 transformers, 130,000 lowvoltage boards.
|Address||Parque Tecnológico, Edificio 104|
|Tel||+34 944 317 777|